We carried out some original research around hospices and young people. Did you know 63% of young people aren’t aware of their local hospice? Watch our video to find out how aware they are of your work, what would make them engage with you and why they’ve helped charities in the past.
The video brings to light some startling facts, such as:
- 63% of young people aren’t aware of their local hospice
- 77% have supported a local charity in the last 2 years
- 25% of young people made a one off donation
- 36% stated the charity didn’t keep in touch with them following their involvement
- 37% of young people said they were motivated through personal experience to donate
- 47% said they were likely to respond to their local charity via social media
If you want even more insights on marketing your hospice visit our marketing for hospices page. You can even download 4 free marketing guides to start you thinking about how to market more effectively to a more varied audience.
Are you a hospice looking to engage with a younger audience?
Talk to our team of experts about how we can help you reach a younger audience and secure a whole new revenue stream for your charity.